- Personal Data:Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data. Personal Data is any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information allows for the identification of a natural person.
- Usage Data:Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies:Small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Data Subject:Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User:The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User account: A person that is registered with LittleNorway to use our Services. The User account is accessed by the User through entering an email and a password (it is not mandatory).
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect several types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (Personal Data). It means - Email address, first and last name, billing address, Postcode, Password, Phone number.
- Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (Usage Data). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
How do we use the information we collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our Service (we continually strive to improve our application offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
How do we use your email address?
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails from us. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking on the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email. However, transactional emails are essential part of email-system and to stop receiving them, you must cancel the service completely.
We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them, either directly, or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails, because we hate spam as much as you do.
Email addresses submitted only through the order processing page will be used for the sole purpose of sending you information and updates pertaining to your order. If, however, you have provided the same email to us through another method, we may use it for any of the purposes stated in this Policy. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How long do we keep your information?
We will retain your Personal Data for a period of four (4) years. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
We will retain the information we collect from you for a period of four (4) years, or until you are an active user of the services we provide. After the expiry of this period, we undertake to delete any information we have collected from you.
Disclosure of data
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement.Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers' database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) is never kept on file. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to LittleNorway or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Information we collect and receive
We may communicate with you if you’ve provided us the means to do so. For example, if you’ve given us your email address, we may send you promotional email offers on behalf of other businesses, or email you about your use of the Services. If you do not want to receive communications from us, please indicate your preference by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information collected automatically
We may use this data to customize content for you that we think you might like, based on your usage patterns. We may also use it to improve the Services—for example, this data can tell us how often users use a particular feature of the Services, and we can use that knowledge to make the Services interesting to as many users as possible.
Security of Your Information
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorised access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Information retention and deletion
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to us:
- email address
- credit card information
The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the Services change. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information, we have on file about you. Please contact us at email@example.com
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features.
You may be able to add, update, or delete information as explained above. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
Legal Basis for Processing your Data
LittleNorway legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described in this Platform Agreement depends on the Personal Data we collect and the specific context in which we collect it.
LittleNorway may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you;
- You have given us permission to do so;
- The processing is in our legitimate interests, and it's not overridden by your rights;
- For payment processing purposes;
- To comply with the law.
Data Protection Rights Under GDPR
You have certain data protection rights. LittleNorway aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where the LittleNorway relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in your country.
Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Switzerland. The parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction of any dispute arising from this Contract shall be heard and determined by the competent jurisdiction of the courts in Switzerland.
Please Contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding this Agreement.